huns

Making White Mini Briefcase

Epsom leather, that's some good stuff! I am sure this project will be just as awesome as the rest!

Karina

Nice, can't wait to see how it turns out!

Cool. I do hate the way huns builds the anticipation and makes us wait :)

Awesome!

huns, when you free hand cut do you cut on the line you draw with the pen or on the outside of the line and sand it flush?

huns, when you free hand cut do you cut on the line you draw with the pen or on the outside of the line and sand it flush?

I did inside of the line, so I didn't need flushing.

post-58275-0-72279000-1428677853_thumb.jpost-58275-0-29068800-1428677855_thumb.j

Today's works.

Wow...I would have never thought a white case could look so good.

Your work is astounding!

Thanks for sharing!

Great work Huns. I am a big fan.

Superb attention to details. Excellent execution. Can share your template?? Just asking :notworthy::thumbsup:

huns, I have a few questions if you don't mind.

When making the bag what thickness do you aim for the edge? Altogether the edge thickness looks like 5-6 mm.

If edge is 3mm is this too thin of an edge for the bottom of the bag? I see the edges even for the handle are in the 5-6mm thickness is this so they do not bend?

When stitching do you hit the pricking iron almost through the leather? How do you keep the back side of the stitching to look so even. I stitch a lot but can not get a completely consistent stitching all the time. Once in a while stitching will look bad for a couple of stitches or one stitch will not look good, making the project have a bad look.

huns, I have a few questions if you don't mind.

When making the bag what thickness do you aim for the edge? Altogether the edge thickness looks like 5-6 mm.

If edge is 3mm is this too thin of an edge for the bottom of the bag? I see the edges even for the handle are in the 5-6mm thickness is this so they do not bend?

When stitching do you hit the pricking iron almost through the leather? How do you keep the back side of the stitching to look so even. I stitch a lot but can not get a completely consistent stitching all the time. Once in a while stitching will look bad for a couple of stitches or one stitch will not look good, making the project have a bad look.

Hello.

This is 15cm widht small bag.

It's around 3mm thickness.

sometimes I used intension board, front and cover, and bottom.

I don't know what types of leather you use, and your style. so I can't recommend best thickness for you.

about stitching hole, I always use diamond awl.

my pricking iron is only for marking.

for good stitching hole, it need practice.

Thank you for sharing this. It is amazing to watch you construct one of these products.

Simple beautiful, as always.