What star sign are you?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

2. 2. Had to split it up...

• Scorpio
    • Aquarius
    • one from the first group
  3. 3. So, do you think it affects your work life with leather?

I have recently been looking into star signs in the attempt to understand myself more, Now I don't know about daily forecasts however the actual birth sign does seem to fit me and my personality.

I'm an Aries, Passionate fire element always on the move always starting never finisheing, but a perfectionist none the less.

I believe I have over come any patience issues and bad tempers.

what i have found even more helpful in figuring my personality out is to add in your chinese sign. for instance i am a libra which are normally very outgoing and i am not but my chinese sign is snake which are charismatic yet secretive, prefering to be alone. this and the other characteristics of the two signs when mixed make my personality. which, because im a libra, is a challenging attempt to balance the extrovert and introvert.

I'm the Sag. :-)

The Chinese zodiac has me as a sheep/goat. My son enjoys checking the placemat at the local Chinese buffet to determine what each of our family members are!

I have always found that the "traits" listed under both are pretty spot-on. While I don't follow the daily horoscopes, I do find it interesting.

Being a Leo most definitely affects my work, ALL of my work it makes me a perfectionist for one which is a problem in that I never feel that what I am doing or have accomplished is ever good enough for even myself so why would it ever be good enough to sell. Hence I am still in a holding pattern for the time being. Kinda depressing usually.

They say that there is a fine line between genius and madness ..... and that an Aquarian has one foot on either side. Enough said

I'm a Gemini, and we really aren't sure if it effects us or not.

I'm a Capricorn which states:

Practical and prudent

Ambitious and disciplined

Patient and careful

Humorous and reserved

On the dark side....

Pessimistic and fatalistic

Miserly and grudging

The ONLY thing I disagree with is "Ambitious."

...but according to the Celtic Zodiac: http://www.novareinn...tion/birch.html

I'm considered "Birch" but fall under the lesser influence of the Elm which states:

January 12-January 20: Those born between these two dates also fall under the lesser influence of a secondary tree...the Elm, whose motto is "Noble Attitude." Elm individuals are usually pleasantly built and are fond of tasteful clothes. Their demands are modest and they are practical by nature. There is a tendency to be unforgiving of those who make mistakes, but they are otherwise cheerful. With a desire to lead, the unconventional Elm individual dislikes being given orders, but does make for an honest and faithful partner. With an inherent dislike of selfish people and those who "follow the pack," the ideals of Elm people lean strongly toward justice and tolerance. Although Elm individuals are prone to make decisions on behalf of others, they are nonetheless noble-minded and generous with a good sense of humor. Those who fall under the jurisdiction of the Elm detest being labeled...even if that label be a flattering one.

....and happens to be more accurate in my opinion

Oh and 8thsinner.........love the Triquetra Avatar.

Edited by druid

Did anyone have a personality change now that the orbits have changed enough that the sign you are may be differant?

Did anyone have a personality change now that the orbits have changed enough that the sign you are may be differant?

Nope. I'm still the same A-hole I was before that all happened :D

hey druid that celtic zodiac link is very interesting...thanks for posting.

parts of my personality can be found in each of the sign descriptions i read....chinese, celtic, star sign....even the mayan had a pretty good description. interestingly enough in mayan im a serpent and chinese im a snake and the descriptions are very similar.

hey druid that celtic zodiac link is very interesting...thanks for posting.

parts of my personality can be found in each of the sign descriptions i read....chinese, celtic, star sign....even the mayan had a pretty good description. interestingly enough in mayan im a serpent and chinese im a snake and the descriptions are very similar.

You're welcome. Interestingly enough, you mentioned Mayan...so I looked up mine in the Mayan Zodiac as well. this one happens to be EERILY close to my personality:

http://www.energy-healing-info.com/mayan-astrology-signs.html

Ch'en: January 2nd to January 21st

Meaning: Black Storm, Black Sky, Moon, One Flower, West

Mayan Astrology Signs Interpretation: Those born in the Ch'en sign are people of the night. The hours past dusk and before the first light are power times for you. Tap into this time of quiet energy to develop yourself fully. You have a natural affinity for moon energies. Consider wearing moonstone to increase your connection with lunar energies. Your cardinal direction is the West and facing Westward during meditation can be very beneficial for you.