Johanna

Leatherworker.net Offers Webhosting

Need a good reliable webhost? We do that!

Each site account comes with unlimited domain email, all the bells and whistles of a modern cPanel, real time stats and real life tech support, me. We can register a domain name and host a site for a year for $75. What a deal! Uptime is more than 99%.

Leasing the extra space LW isn't using offsets the costs of hosting the forum. I have room for 25 more sites- get 'em before they are gone! We can also transfer a site being hosted elsewhere for $25, and you get a warm and fuzzy feeling helping out your favorite forum, plus you get rock solid hosting and pretty close to 24 hour tech support (hey, I have to sleep sometimes!)

We also provide SEO (search engine optimization) services, web design help and instruction, and a number of other tech support services. Let us know what you need, or what you want to do- we can probably fix you up painlessly. Spend more time at the bench, not the keyboard- PM Johanna for more details or a phone number.

References available upon request. Licensed and insured. All inquiries strictly confidential. Don't wait until it's too late- get your account before they are gone!

Johanna Schroer

Leatherlady Productions

New Knoxville OH USA

Each site account comes with unlimited domain email, all the bells and whistles of a modern cPanel, real time stats and real life tech support, me. We can register a domain name and host a site for a year for $75. What a deal! Uptime is more than 99%.

Leasing the extra space LW isn't using offsets the costs of hosting the forum. I have room for 25 more sites- get 'em before they are gone! We can also transfer a site being hosted elsewhere for $25, and you get a warm and fuzzy feeling helping out your favorite forum, plus you get rock solid hosting and pretty close to 24 hour tech support (hey, I have to sleep sometimes!)

We also provide SEO (search engine optimization) services, web design help and instruction, and a number of other tech support services. Let us know what you need, or what you want to do- we can probably fix you up painlessly. Spend more time at the bench, not the keyboard- PM Johanna for more details or a phone number.

References available upon request. Licensed and insured. All inquiries strictly confidential. Don't wait until it's too late- get your account before they are gone!

Johanna Schroer

Leatherlady Productions

New Knoxville OH USA

howdy jo, i would be interested if i had a site worked up to a fair facsimile of a good lea saddle site. can you do sites ?if so how much do you charge,i'm pretty much able to do a big variety of work,have pixs of a lot of work and years of time in the business,now tho i'm just getting by and would'na mind uppin it a tad.enjoy all you do n say gratefully pete

Hey Johanna,

One of my projects for this year was a site. If you could get me the where fors, what nots, and how muchs, I would be interested. I already have a domain name. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Edited by 1bootscootin

Johanna,

I'm interested in your web hosting services. I'm currently hosted by Yahoo. I designed the web site myself (I know it shows :wacko: ) I need help with my internet presence. The search engines don't seem to notice my site much. I know absolutly nothing about improving my site for more expouser. I'm also considering accepting credit cards. PayPal ect and no nothing about having an online store and check out.

Please let me know.

Randy

www.bulldogleathercompany.com

I'm in. How do we get started?

Johanna Schroer

Leatherlady Productions

New Knoxville OH USA

Hello Johanna,

I have a website I would like to transfer to your service. Please give me a number I can reach you at, and a convenient time to do so.

Thanks

Mike

Johanna,

Does the site include the domain in the 75.00 per year. If you pick up the site. What domain company do you use?

Thank you.

Jim Parent, jprnt@hotmail.com.

I register domain names at Enom for $15 (a year). So Domain registration and web hosting is only $90 for a year.

~J

hello Johanna, duke58, from Australia, i would be interested to have a presence in the USA, for my web site, at this moment it is being upgraded, would you be interested in helping me for i do not know anything about web sites, thanks, duke58.

Hi Joanna,

I received an automated reminder from Kate yesterday that I have until the 25th to renew my domain. I sent her a reply and tried calling her Studio 2-Dawgs number but it seems to be disconnected. I'd like to renew without losing my site and I'm afraid I won't get ahold of her before it expires. Does she still do hosting? If not can it be tranfered to someone here or do it myself? Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated as I'm afraid of losing all those files and having to start over.

Thank you,

Joe Sifrer

jcsLeather.com

joesifrer@comcast.net

1-708-533-5690

Hmm, I haven't considered this for a while, but knowing the excellent job that Johanna has done maintaining this complicated site, I can't imagine anyone I would recommend more.