CitizenKate

Help Wanted: Leatherworker.net

Would you like to help support Leatherworker.net and earn some extra income? We are hiring a team of sales associates to help us sell our Premium Directory listings.

As part of the team you'll:

* Make calls to businesses that offer products and services to the leatherworking community,

* Educate business owners on the power of online advertising

* Work with Leatherworker.net staff to assist Directory advertisers in setting up and maintaining their listings (we do the set-up)

* Make your clients more successful by helping them develop effective advertising campaigns that reach their target market (with our help, of course).

We offer generous, uncapped commissions for new accounts, plus an ongoing residual for listing renewals, with opportunity for promotion and even greater earnings for high-performing associates.

We're looking for people who are:

* Sociable and personable on the phone

* Self-motivated

* Familiar with leather products

Please PM Johanna to learn more.

Would you like to help support Leatherworker.net and earn some extra income? We are hiring a team of sales associates to help us sell our Premium Directory listings.

As part of the team you'll:

* Make calls to businesses that offer products and services to the leatherworking community,

* Educate business owners on the power of online advertising

* Work with Leatherworker.net staff to assist Directory advertisers in setting up and maintaining their listings (we do the set-up)

* Make your clients more successful by helping them develop effective advertising campaigns that reach their target market (with our help, of course).

We offer generous, uncapped commissions for new accounts, plus an ongoing residual for listing renewals, with opportunity for promotion and even greater earnings for high-performing associates.

We're looking for people who are:

* Sociable and personable on the phone

* Self-motivated

* Familiar with leather products

Please PM Johanna to learn more.

Message Sent!

God Bless, Ray

Makes me wish I was a salesman....

Just so it's clear, this is for three (or possibly more) positions.

Kate

Kate,

Do you know when the potential candidates might be chosen? ls this something Leatherworker.net will be doing in the near future?

God Bless, Ray

:sign23:

HELP WANTED! Do you want to earn money selling advertising on the number one site for leatherworkers? Please send me a message by Friday if you are interested in learning the details. Must be online, have a phone and be able to represent leatherworker.net in a friendly professional manner. Serious inquiries only.

:cow:

I'd sent you a pm looking for more info :-)

HELP WANTED! Do you want to earn money selling advertising on the number one site for leatherworkers? Please send me a message by Friday if you are interested in learning the details. Must be online, have a phone and be able to represent leatherworker.net in a friendly professional manner. Serious inquiries only.

:cow:

Johanna, Please let me know rather you've received my message. Looking forward to hearing from you.

God Bless, Ray

PMs sent.

What we are looking for is people to contact leather and leatherwork product suppliers to show them how a premium LW Directory listing will help them attract new business. The people who visit our site (and the Directory) are right in their target market, so we think that once they understand what's going on, they're going to see our listings as a very good advertising value.

We will do all the work of setting up their account, all we need our sales team to is find the businesses who want a listing, collect the first payment, then we set everything up, including making the graphic banners. Once an advertiser's account is active, we will also want the sales team to assist with servicing the account (i.e., answering questions or working with the staff to solve any problems that might come up, etc.).

For compensation, we offer a 13% commission on all new listings, and an additional 9% of every renewal. There are also bonuses and promotions in addition to that.

We are also planning an introductory promotion to help kick things off.

Please send me an email or a PM to get on the list. admin@leatherworker.net

THANKS!

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

I've got a dozen names on the list. This is great for a stay-at-home parent, retired person, under-employed person. You must be able to speak clearly and professionally, and communicate our enthusiasm successfully. Earnings will depend on initiave. If you would like to make friends in leather-land and help your budget, send me a PM with your phone number. We can have more than one person, so please let us know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Johanna

Any updates????

Thanks!

God Bless, Ray