panku82

First Feather Revisited ... Final Project (Saddlebag Tops)

I posted up my first attempt at a feather a while back and this is why I was trying to do them ... my friend wanted new tops for her Fatboys saddlebags.. she wanted Feathers on them and for them to match her 10 year old leather grips .. so I did the best I could at making new leather look 10 years old lol the braiding took the longest especially since this is my second time doing any braiding at all... Tell me what you think. Thanks

post-42784-0-93135800-1375224080_thumb.j

They look really good to me :) really like the feathers detail. So are these new covers for saddle bag top or complete top ? I don't know anything about saddle bags just trying to picture how they go on.

they're just a cover to look like inserts on top of her saddlebags since they were worn out and looked like hell..... I suggested complete new tops but this is what she wanted...

they're just a cover to look like inserts on top of her saddlebags since they were worn out and looked like hell..... I suggested complete new tops but this is what she wanted...

Complete new tops would of been good, but if that's what she wanted, and she is happy that is what counts :)

I'm sure she will be really pleased with them see if you can get a pic with them fitted ;)

Adam

you got it .. kinda wondering how they'll look myself since the bags are black lol

you got it .. kinda wondering how they'll look myself since the bags are black lol

Should look ok as you have the black braiding ;)

Taste is so individual as well... As we said as long as customer is happy ;)