silverwingit

Hidepounder (Bob Park) 2015 Al Stohlman Award Winner!

I just noticed from the latest Leather Crafter Journal that our own Bob Park (alias Hidepounder) has received the 2015 Al Stohlman Award!

Congratulations to one of the finest leather crafters out there! No one deserves this more than Bob Park not only for his talent and experience but his willingness to share them so freely. We've all benefitted in one way or another from his generosity right here on this forum.

Thank You, HidePounder for setting the bar so high!

Michelle

Well deserved. Bob is a fantastic leather crafter and the best at Western Floral there is in my opinion.

Chief

I really admire Bob's work and his willingness to help others and share his knowledge along the way.

Great achievement Bob. Congratulations.

Tom

Congratulations Bob! ... And thank you many times over for sharing your knowledge with us here.

Bill

I was there and saw it happen. I have only met Bob a couple times, but can not honestly think of anyone more deserving of the award.

Aaron

Bob, I'll get in here too !

You have helped me several times, unknowingly from a distance !

I just wanted to say a big THANKS to you Bob, for all the help I get from you, here on the forum.

I think you are a natural for this award. Again Thank You, and Congratulations ! ------- Wild Bill46

Bob, congratulations on your award, saw your picture in the Leathercraftsmand magazine very nice photo, you deserve it. Your work is just breath-taking. Enjoy your reward for all your hard work. And thanks for always helping us leather crafters.

Yes, a big hand for some well deserved recognition to a man who is not only always helpful, but is willing to spend considerable effort in giving very comprehensive guidance to the subject. Congratulations and thanks a bunch !

Just saw this. It is about time the rest of the folks that give out these awards see what I have known for a long time, you are the best. Couldn't think of anyone that deserves it more. Thanks for the friendship, inspiration.

Bob

Congratulations, Bob. You have helped me and so many others by unselfishly sharing your knowledge. Your talent and craftsmanship give us a goal to aim for.

Congrats Bob, your work is above outstanding and your willingness to help the rest of us out, makes you truly worthy of the award

Just read this post and I wanted to add my congratulations as well. Positively well deserved!

Congratulations Bob, and thank you for your continued support!

Bob is pictured here with his COBRA Skiver, COBRA Splitter and COBRA Burnisher.

post-9586-0-80572600-1438361272_thumb.jp

Edited by Cobra Steve

Bobby is the man. It was a wonderful evening!

Congratulations Bob you truly deserve it.

I can't believe I never saw this thread! I just stumbled on it and read through all the great comments. Thanks to all of you for your kind sentiments. I hope I can continue to be of help to anyone who needs it.

Best!

Bobby

Bobby,

I have to offer my congratulations also. Thank you many times over for all the help you have given myself and many others.

May you have many more like this day.

ferg