I'd love to learn how to make top quality gunbelts... Wester Style with nice loops. I am pretty sure I'd want to make them with the Punch a slot-then pull thru method. I'd then line the belt so the loops did not show up on the back side of the belt.

Anyway..... is there a good holster/gunbelt making DVD that really teaches this in detail? How about one of the Bianchi ones? Are they any good? I've thought about taking Bianchi's 2 day (or whatever it is) class at a leather show, but I am not sure I can get to one where he does the classes...... Also I'm not sure he teaches gunbelts there.. maybe its just how to make a holster.

So... any good ideas would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Jon

Buy the Bianchi DVD you'll never regret it, it has been very helpful to me.

Yes he will teach you to make Gunbelts, No he won't teach you to use the Bag punch to cut slots for attaching the Bullet loops . He will teach you to ues your sewing machine for that job.

I agree with Luke. The Bianchi video is very good. Also, in my opinion, stitched cartridge loops look more professional and tend to hold their shape longer.

JOE

I'll make it unanimous thus far. The Bianchi videos are great. Watch them over and over.

Dave

WOW! I guess STITCHING is the way to go then! I hope (think) he will teach how to do it with a machine, as hand stitching would take forever.

I gave it a try but it was not pretty! Hopefully his DVD's will help me get that part working!

Did he just make the one set of DVD's or are there differant versions out there?

Thanks guys!

WOW! I guess STITCHING is the way to go then! I hope (think) he will teach how to do it with a machine, as hand stitching would take forever.

I gave it a try but it was not pretty! Hopefully his DVD's will help me get that part working!

Did he just make the one set of DVD's or are there differant versions out there?

Thanks guys!

one set on holster making , it contains 3 discs..

when you see him sewing the loops, you'll be amazed.........

one set on holster making , it contains 3 discs..

when you see him sewing the loops, you'll be amazed.........

Thanks!! I'll order a set right away!

:specool: