pete

Kudos To Leatherwranglers And Paul

I just got my order of a knife today.

I realized that I had made a mistake in ordering the wrong barrel size. I called Paul who said not to worry. He would immediately send out a bigger one so that I could get on with my orders and to send the smaller one back when I got it.

Great blade, great company, great product.

pete

Both great individuals!

Yep I agree as well Paul and Rosa were wonderful to deal with I'm hoping to get another holder in the new year so I don't have to swap blades out all the time.

Clair

Thanks all for the great comments... We're both honored and thankful to be of service.

May you have a great holiday and God bless!

PZ

Aww come on who we trying to kid here? I need to warn you folks about Paul.

This is a prime example, . This last October at the boot and saddle show Paul took a perfectly almost sharp knife I was carrying and sharpened it to a razor edge. Can you imagine such an individual? On top of that, he wouldn't give the knife back for like 10 minutes as he improved the cutting edge on his stones. He did this without expecting anything in return... See somethings wrong here. This isn't what normal people do. It's weird. Kind of scary huh?

Beware of these folks. Be afraid, very afraid!

All kidding aside Paul and Rosa are good people. They are examples of the best in this industry. Best of the best.

Thanks for doing what you do guys.

Allen--Big Papa