DANDTON

Found Some Cheap But Good Patterns

Hello everyone,

Today is boring, do some search on internet, then found a cheap but good patterns seller, I bought some and found them looks excellent. You just need to print them out, very easy to new players.

http://www.aliexpress.com/supplier-fm/wholesale-products/230308210-productlist.html

Dandton,

Have you received them yet. I have never bought anything from this company before. Are they any good I'm always skeptical when purchasing from big companies like this and alibaba. Let me know how it went and if you'll do it again? I like the patterns pretty basic but will work. I know you just has to print these out but have you bough anything front hem were shipping was necessary. God Bless!

Ralph

Dandton,

Have you received them yet. I have never bought anything from this company before. Are they any good I'm always skeptical when purchasing from big companies like this and alibaba. Let me know how it went and if you'll do it again? I like the patterns pretty basic but will work. I know you just has to print these out but have you bough anything front hem were shipping was necessary. God Bless!

Ralph

Hi Royal,

Yes, I bought some basic patterns, I like leather carving very much, but suffer from can't find the patterns, especially the inner construction of wallet and purse, then I found it, the boss will send you via email when you paid, then print them out and use them, then boss is a nice guy. Some are in JPG, some are PDF, some are DWG documents, very nice.

Yesterday bought a wallet pattern from them and it was send the same day. It looks nice and complete, friendly mail. I am happy with it.