tboyce

My Work Space.

I finally cleared out a big enough spot in the garage to build my work table. No more rushing to get things done and cleared away before we need the dining room table

post-14104-0-74697200-1415469595_thumb.j

Of course, now it's getting too cold to work very long

Hey there that a nice bench, i reckon it could double up as a bed too for those late night projects or if youve had a row with the wife, but seriously your lucky to have a garage, i too am stuck with the corner of our bedroom as my workshop, but there is always someone worse off than yourself i suppose, although i have yet to meet him.

That looks good; I'd be happy enough with that

It looks great! You could buy a little space heater... grow lights?

OR......a cow.

Looks great. I really like the butcher paper roll and rack .. That's a great idea to, hopefully, preserve your tabletop.

Bill

Heh... I usually end up having dinner somewhere else. Mostly at my desktop. Perks of being single. :lol:

That's a nice tool roll you have there. Any details? Also, seems you have good natural light there.

It's great to have a proper work space!

One caution about working in the garage, especially if you use a space heater. The problem is condensation. You likely have a fortune in carbon steel leatherworking tools. You heat them up to work out in your garage and then turn the heat off when you are done. All the metal in the garage will collect condensation, including those precious leatherworking tools. And you know what water does to carbon steel.

Maybe you saw this coming with that tool roll so that you can transport your metal tools into a heated space when you aren't using them?

Good luck,

Michelle

Edited by silverwingit