Sign in to follow this  
UKRay

Has anyone got a set of filligree cutters for sale?

Filligree cutters first: I have been searching for a set of these for quite a while and missed a couple fairly recently. I guess someone is sitting on few of these and maybe they could use some dollars/pounds/euros instead. Please drop me a PM as I have cash waiting.

A single, old western style stirrup would make my life a lot easier. I'm curently using an English style stirrup that is a bit too small so I'm fighting my clams on a daily basis (thanks to Badger for the suggestion). I'm after a nice big one, condition relatively unimportant as long as it is serviceable. I'm happy to pay a reasonable price plus shipping from just about anywhere.

I'd be most grateful if anyone can help. A PM would be a kindness.

Cheers,

Ray

Ray:

if you mean filigree punches, I believe Hidecrafter still sells them at about $8+-USD. http://hidecrafter.com . They are made in 3 sizes for each of their punch configurations. They're really pretty versatile, even if you don't do filigree. Contact them first.

russ

Ray:

if you mean filigree punches, I believe Hidecrafter still sells them at about $8+-USD. http://hidecrafter.com . They are made in 3 sizes for each of their punch configurations. They're really pretty versatile, even if you don't do filigree. Contact them first.

russ

Thanks, Russ. I looked at those a while back. Very nice, but I was really hoping for a second-hand set to save some money.

Ray

Thanks, Russ. I looked at those a while back. Very nice, but I was really hoping for a second-hand set to save some money.

Ray

Ray:

Only once did I see them come up on ebay, & that was several years ago. I don't think too many people know about their versatility, or even know about them, much less own a set of them. Best of luck on finding them. I have a partial set, & only in the largest size, & I can't part with mine.

russ