Jimbob

Stamping Tools From Stleather?

STleather.com has very afffordable stamping tools....most in the 4-5 Dollar range....all other competitors are in the 7-11 Dollar range....!?

Are these tools any count, I am sure they all made in Taiwan.....will that work for me being a medium beginner in leather carving and stamping...?

Seems most stuff STleather has is a bit lesser then others.....anybody has dealed with this company??

Thanks for the effort to answer this topic...

Greetings

Jimbob

I bought quite a bit of stuff from them when living in Michigan. Everything from tools to leather, chonchos etc and sure the tools is from Taiwan but craftools is from China, both from Asia :crazy:

I have a few " of the same tools" from both places and I prefer the ones from Taiwan any day of the week, more crisp impressions, if that is just the ones I have or in general I have no idea. I ordered the last time in Sep. of last year (I moved to Sweden the next month) and the last price of tools was 3.39 each when buying more than 10 of them.

The people is very nice to work with but use the phone. They say that they have been around for more than 40 years :)

HI Jimbob;;

You would hard pressed to find better folks, than reside at STleather.. quility products at good prices ... great service ,if you have a problem, call or fax and it will be fixed ...I am just a customer ,,but know how I like to be treated ....

...regards Doc...

I concur....very good customer service, but no experience with their tools. I own quite a bit of 'craft japan' tools.

Over the years I've bought a good bit of stuff from S-T Leather. The last few times I bought any carving tools from them they were made by Ivan Tool Co. It seems that they like most other tool companies use the same tool id nos. as Tandy. I am pretty pleased with all that I've bought from them. Billy P.

I just recently purchased several tools and supplies from them. One of my stamps was incorrect ( simple mistake) and was missing a tool. I emailed and let them know, and they took care of me.

I am a beginner and the tools look just like the ones you would get from Tandy.

I am pleased with them. Both STLeather and the tools they offer.

Bri

Hi guys

I am from Australia and have purchased a range of stamping tools and other 'bits and pieces' from S-T. They are of good quality and around 50 - 70% cheaper than I can get locally, even with the additional postage!

Not only that, but the goods are delivered faster than from the eastern states of Australia. I was promptly supplied with a full catalog.....I am still waiting for Tandys to post theirs, which was requested 4 months ago!

I will be ordering all my supplies from S-T in the future.

O

Hi guys

I am from Australia and have purchased a range of stamping tools and other 'bits and pieces' from S-T. They are of good quality and around 50 - 70% cheaper than I can get locally, even with the additional postage!

Not only that, but the goods are delivered faster than from the eastern states of Australia. I was promptly supplied with a full catalog.....I am still waiting for Tandys to post theirs, which was requested 4 months ago!

I will be ordering all my supplies from S-T in the future.

Well....got my stamps in the mail....fast, well packed and guess what...none was wrong and 32 times the right item....tools are medium quality as expected for the low price...

some chrome flakes off on one or two....

now I am gonna tool the heck out of them and see if I can do some tooling done...

will try to order some chemicals...price seems right too...

Tnx fer all the input!!!

James