Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patrick

Looking For A Reliable Crafter For Accessories Line

Guest Patrick

I have been talking with a leather worker from Boston. We have been discussing designs, materials, prices etc. for a few accessories I'm looking to have made. Then all of a sudden he is MIA. 2 months of phone calls and emails have done nothing, so I'm now on the hunt for a reliable crafter to discuss an order of accessories to sell in my clothing store. I'm looking to produce a leather bracelet, keychain and wallet. Quantities would be around 25 of each. All my items are handmade in the USA. I'm based in NJ, would love someone local(ish).

If you're interested in discussing these projects in more detail, please get in touch.

Cheers

Patrick

hello@patlotta.com

1342738734[/url]' post='257114']

I have been talking with a leather worker from Boston. We have been discussing designs, materials, prices etc. for a few accessories I'm looking to have made. Then all of a sudden he is MIA. 2 months of phone calls and emails have done nothing, so I'm now on the hunt for a reliable crafter to discuss an order of accessories to sell in my clothing store. I'm looking to produce a leather bracelet, keychain and wallet. Quantities would be around 25 of each. All my items are handmade in the USA. I'm based in NJ, would love someone local(ish).

If you're interested in discussing these projects in more detail, please get in touch.

Cheers

Patrick

hello@patlotta.com

Hi Patrick,I'm a leatherworker located in NJ. Email me at rmf925@gmail.com to discuss your needs. -Rick

Guest Chris

Hey there. Leathercrafter here in upstate ny specializing in small hand tooled projects. Email me at Regalto@gmail.com if your still interested. My stuff can be seen on facebook. Just look for Earth Forge Leathers. Also i can send additional pictures.

What type of store? Are you looking for traditional leather style, or contemporary? I do modern contemporary.