KGV

Custom Die Cuts / Hand Presses?

Hi all,

I'm looking to get a custom die cut or two made. I don't know if there are any that you can press into the leather by hand but that would be preferable. I'm going to be producing roughly one hundred of the same item and need every piece to be exact. If anyone knows where I can get custom die cuts done that don't need a machine to cut the leather please post or PM me.

Thank you!!!!

- Kevin

Hi all,

I'm looking to get a custom die cut or two made. I don't know if there are any that you can press into the leather by hand but that would be preferable. I'm going to be producing roughly one hundred of the same item and need every piece to be exact. If anyone knows where I can get custom die cuts done that don't need a machine to cut the leather please post or PM me.

Thank you!!!!

- Kevin

Texas custom dies is the place to go

What size and thickness of leather are you wanting to die cut, I had Texas custom dies make me some mallet punches the biggest one is 6.8 inches long by 2.8 inches wide I can comfortably cut up to 4oz thick with it, it might be able to do a bit more but I don't have the strength for it.

Thank you for the help everyone, I've gotten quotes from a few companies and will probably go with a mallet die.

Cem -- I'll be cutting 4-5 oz. leather, nothing bigger, a mallet die seems to be the economical solution.