CactusWrenLeather1

Hi From Cactus Wren Leather

Karen,

I went to your site from the link above. No problems at all. Nice site, Nice work as well. Good luck with your new site.

I think he just didn't wait long enough. The site loads pretty slow and it looks like it is just blank. Eventually it will display.

Waited 30 seconds and nothing just now. Using Waterfox. Enabled cookies, and it loaded right away. Don't think it is a good idea to require cookies enabled in order to load a page. But cookies may be required for handling direct web sales if you are going to go down that road eventually. At that point, you can tell people they need to enable cookies if your test finds them disabled..

Site looks quite nice (once I got to it!).

Tom

very very very very very verrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy.."sorry" slow..my point? it is almost kinda irretating to have to read all the very's. .to a certain extent,..people "wont" wait that long to view your sight..remember 1 thing..if nothing else..in the potential customers search page they will get back millions of other links that will take them right in.mthay dont have to wait!.so for you..that could be a killer for your business on thw internet. you get few chances to get it right here and take off..othwise youll be loat in the sea of pages..get your designer to make sure they do a page load check..there is a search engine that will test your page and tell you what if any problems it has and how to fix them for search engine optability..i can get you a link if need be..just somebfriendly advice already live through.good luck..i never saw your stuff got tired of waiting

Thanks to all for the helpful feedback. I don't know if there is anything I can do about the cookies,

but I'll try making the image files smaller. (Can't put my web site designer on the problem as that

would be me!) Corsetfitzbakersfield, I would indeed appreciate that link's you mention.

HAHAHA....how did i know thats what you were gona say??.

Sure no problem i can get that info you, just give me a little time, i jumped into a patch sewing job both feet. In no experience has to be done by tomorrow so im shaking in my watered down boots..lol..but i will get right on that just there after. .Promise