I am a new member,making my first saddle,just finished cantel binding.I have a friend who has a boot and saddle repair shop,has helped a lot.While i was doing the cantel binding he gave me some wire needles he got from a saddle shop he bought out.Where can i buy them,friend did not know,they were great. thanks for any help you can give me,Buddy

Some people make their own from guitar string. I forgot which one, I think it was G string. Double over and loop becomes the EYE and twist ends together tightly for needle.

There is a video somewhere on net on making from fuse wire, same way. Good Luck!

Some people make their own from guitar string. I forgot which one, I think it was G string. Double over and loop becomes the EYE and twist ends together tightly for needle.

There is a video somewhere on net on making from fuse wire, same way. Good Luck!

Thanks I will try this,I love this site Buddy

Read the thread - thought hmmmmmm - found this - I think it's what we're talking about?

Thanks for the link McJeep. That's something i'll have to try.