Sign in to follow this  
Romey

Knife sheath

This is a sheath a very good friend of mine made, he is 82 years young, a full time sheath maker was a navy WW2 fighter pitol and later a test pilot. Another peice of history is it was he who got saddle making on the GI bill way back when, his GI bill student number for saddle making is No.1. He has done leather since i believe 1946. At any rate he is one of my leather working mentors and i thought you all might like a gander at his work.

morrissey_sheathed_2.jpg

post-128-1165035158_thumb.jpg

:) Very, very nice work! Interesting style of sheath. I like it.

Edited by whinewine

Yeah, Sandy's work is unmistakably superb. I notice he's a member here, but has never posted. Hope he gets around to introducing himself to this audience. He's a virtual treasure-trove of leather info.

Yeah, Sandy's work is unmistakably superb. I notice he's a member here, but has never posted. Hope he gets around to introducing himself to this audience. He's a virtual treasure-trove of leather info.

Yea i got Sandy hooked up here awhile back, he has a new gal he is sporting on his arm so i dunno how much internet time he does. Hell of alot of knowledge on leather, women and brew and im really fortunite he calls me a friend

very nice! your stitching is nice and clean!!

Not mine, a friend and mentor of mine, i only posted it to get some activity going , ill be posting some sheaths of mine soon

Very well done. Is it me, or is there a bunch of stuff to be unashamedly JEALOUS about around here?

Great work, y'all!