Patrice

Looking for a special turnlock

Hi everyone!

I use to have a suppliers that have this turnlock ins-stock, but now, is not selling them anymore. :Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius:

So, i wonder if you know a seller in USA or Canada that might be selling this turnlock. Here's a picture:

antique_turnlock.jpg

It would be useful, as i love this lock. :)

EDIT

Befor you show me this sign :google0dw: I already did a search ;) But, this is the only picture i'm getting. So, perhaps you could just giveme the right nam for this kind of lock, and i would do my own research :yes:

post-573-1209313802_thumb.jpg

Edited by Patrice

Have you tried Ohio Travel Bag? They have a whole bunch of hardware and most likely the one you're looking for.

To Myriam and Timd1159, thank you. The both have the lock i'm loocking for! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I was going to suggest Ohio Travel Bag myself. Tandy has started carrying some nicer clasps, but that one's always been hard for me to find - and I've had to a few times for Rennie friends.

hardwareelf.com has them, too, for $2.59 each. You can order any amount from them, and it comes quickly.