Sign in to follow this  
woodandsteel

Dummy Guns For Sale, Sig, Ruger, Kahr, Hk, S&w, 1911, Etc.

I have a collection of dummy guns I'm selling. Would love to sell as an entire package, but will sell individually. The models included are as follows:

Rings Mfg Colt 1911 5 inch barrel
Rings Mfg Glock 9/40 subcompact (26/27/33)
Rings Mfg Sig P226(No Rail) ***Edited: I had this listed as a P220 before. Sorry for the mistake***
Rings Mfg Springfield XD9/40 Subcompact (XD9sc, XD40sc)
Rings Mfg Springfield XDm9/40 full size
Rings Mfg Springfield Micro Compact 1911 ***Corrected**
***NOTE: I cut off the left side thumb safety and taped in the safe "cocked and locked" position for holster molding purposes. It can be positioned or glued into either position.
Rings Mfg Kahr PM9/CM9
Rings Mfg Kahr PM9/CM9 spare magazine
Rings Mfg Heckler & Koch HK45c
Rings Mfg Heckler & Koch HK45c Spare magazine (added a wooden dummy round to the top)
Rings Mfg Taurus Model 85 revolver
(Though not identical, this can also be used to make holsters for Smith & Wesson J-frame revolvers)
Rings Mfg Smith & Wesson Sigma 9/40
Duncan's Ruger P345, Aluminum dummy. (Heavy! Rare. Could use some dremeling around the ejection port for more detail there.)
I also have a 10 round Glock 22 magazine. Can be used to mold magazine holders for both 9mm and .40 Glock magazines.
This is approximately $600 worth of dummies. A great start for a holster maker or sell them individually.
Will sell the whole collection for $300 shipped to continental US, with seller paying paypal fees.
Will sell guns individually for $30 shipped. Mags $15 shipped or $10 if combined with a gun.
Check your local laws. Will not ship anywhere where prohibited. If it is prohibited where you are, the auction will not include the 10 round Glock mag.
Email me directly at tjedmond@gmail.com with questions or to purchase.
Thanks!

post-15446-0-68982000-1434468296_thumb.j

Edited by woodandsteel

My mistake, all! The Sig dummy is a P226, not a P220. It had been a while since I had looked at it and I remembered it wrong. I fixed the original post.

if the 226 sig is still for sale I'll buy

are any of these still available? interested in the lot.

@NikkiPizzini, @seagiant- This thread is a year old, and the OP is likely not around any more, or at the very least, has sold out. There is a more recent post linked below. He doesn't come around very much, so the best thing is to call the number in his post. He may still have a few dummy guns left.

http://leatherworker.net/forum/topic/72535-98-dummy-guns-for-sale/#comment-474830

39 minutes ago, CaptQuirk said:

@NikkiPizzini, @seagiant- This thread is a year old, and the OP is likely not around any more, or at the very least, has sold out. There is a more recent post linked below. He doesn't come around very much, so the best thing is to call the number in his post. He may still have a few dummy guns left.

http://leatherworker.net/forum/topic/72535-98-dummy-guns-for-sale/#comment-474830

The OP was actually on 10 hrs ago as of right now. If you scroll over his name or check his profile it will show you when he was last on. FYI. Agree that a year old for sale thread is not likely to still be active. 

15 hours ago, MADMAX22 said:

The OP was actually on 10 hrs ago as of right now. If you scroll over his name or check his profile it will show you when he was last on. FYI. Agree that a year old for sale thread is not likely to still be active. 

I tried to do that after posting, but my connection wouldn't let this site load. This is the first time I have been able to get back in, in 16 hours. Sometimes the woods have a downside.