jbossartcustomgunleather

Kelly Tool Midas Leather Stamps Made In New Zealand?

I have a large lot of these stamps and am considering parting with them could anyone help me with appraising their value?

post-43442-0-72501000-1374711329_thumb.j

post-43442-0-60226500-1374711385_thumb.j

I would hesitate to advise you or appraise, because I would be interested in obtaining them. Once you decide to sell and settle on a price, I would appreciate it if you could contact me by email pfl@cebridge.net or by phone at 830 367 5536.

Thank you.

Paul

I have a large lot of these stamps and am considering parting with them could anyone help me with appraising their value?

There's a bunch of them at Ebay at this moment, $14.99-18.99 each. ( http://www.ebay.com/..._nkw=kelly tool ) If I look at the sellers history he seams to sell them too...I hope this will help you some :-)

Edited by Tina

If memory serves correct he was the, or one of the original midas company owners whom is selling off some old stock and a few things he had made again after leaving new zealand and relocating to the UK. Those prices may or may not be reflective of the value of this collection. I've been buying 1's and 2's to add to my collection in the last 6 mo in the $4-$7 range. One thing to remember is each collection i've ever seen includes many common items and a few desirable ones. Not all would be worth $15. Many people forget the value of anything is only what someone is willing to pay for it, not the price that is being asked.

Good luck to all parties,

Bro Timothy

Very minimum.........$ 750 for everything in the tool rack if you sell as one lot

Selling them individually on eBay, you should do quite a bit better, but then you have to spend a bit of time packing and sending them to the individual buyers

Thanks to everyone for your help and advice! These have gone to auction on ebay, I think this is my best course of action. Now I watch and wait!