STERLING

Custom Makers Stamp

Does anyone know where to find a maker of custom maker stamps ,besides the nylon one they make at Tandy

Try looking in previous threads here. Top right hand box title 'search.' Type in exactly what you listed in your title.

Good luck

Philips Engraving has shipped mine a few days ago, while I still haven't received it, the process up to this point was VERY pleasant.

I dealt with "Alex" via email during the design process where I provided a very crude description of what I was looking for and she quickly sent me a .PDF with the proposed design.(I found out later Alex is female, when my wife called in our CC details not that it matters, I had just made an assumption) There were a couple of changes I asked to have made once I got a visual of it, they never batted an eye, made the changes and just as quickly sent me a new .PDF and it was BANG ON.

I can't see the finished product being a disappointment (I will follow up) and their customer service to this point is second to none.

Here is another link with some other reviews, which was a huge help in my decision. Phillips Review

Hope this helps,

Kevin

I'm with Kevin here...

The only affordable, non nylon (delrin?) metal maker I have come across is Philips engraving, I'm superhappy with mine :-)

Edited by Tina

Philips Engraving has shipped mine a few days ago, while I still haven't received it, the process up to this point was VERY pleasant.

I dealt with "Alex" via email during the design process where I provided a very crude description of what I was looking for and she quickly sent me a .PDF with the proposed design.(I found out later Alex is female, when my wife called in our CC details not that it matters, I had just made an assumption) There were a couple of changes I asked to have made once I got a visual of it, they never batted an eye, made the changes and just as quickly sent me a new .PDF and it was BANG ON.

I can't see the finished product being a disappointment (I will follow up) and their customer service to this point is second to none.

Here is another link with some other reviews, which was a huge help in my decision. Phillips Review

Hope this helps,

Kevin

perfect this is exactly what i wanted ,

Hope this helps,

Kevin

perfect this is exactly what i was looking for thank you ,Ira

I got mine from lasergiftcreations.com. As the name implies, it's laser cut and made from Delrin. So far (2 years-ish) I've had no problems with it that weren't caused by me (double strike). Very easy to work with Brenda via email- I sent a graphic of what I was after, she tweaked it, I approved it and made the payment and I had my stamp in I think two days. It was shipped in a padded envelope, with the stamp end wrapped to prevent damage. I think her prices have gone up just a bit, due to material costs, but I wouldn't hesitate to order from her again.

Nice! Thanks bud - been lookin for a good source for a while now :)

Been looking for a stamp maker my self and was happy when i saw this. evillaugh.gif

and whent to Philips Engraving just to find that they only ship to US an Canada only... pfff what the he... am i living in europe for.bawling.gif

/Eas

Been looking for a stamp maker my self and was happy when i saw this. evillaugh.gif

and whent to Philips Engraving just to find that they only ship to US an Canada only... pfff what the he... am i living in europe for.bawling.gif

/Eas

Skriv till dom, jag vet ett par bara i Sverige som inom de senaste året köpt från dom...Bara dom inte ändrat sig nyligen???

Skriv till dom, jag vet ett par bara i Sverige som inom de senaste året köpt från dom...Bara dom inte ändrat sig nyligen???

Jag råkade tappa min Delrinstämpel i golvet o det gick en bit ur den så nu har jag köpt en i graverad mässing från Linköpings stämpelfabrik , dyr men hållbar!

/ Knut

Tack Tina och Knut.You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

jag skall höra med jänkarna och linköpingsstämpel fabrik.

tycker att det är en bra o fin detalj på det arbete man har gjort.. ( även om det inte är bra )rolleyes2.gif

men man blir ju bättre o bättre evillaugh.gif

tack igen

Eas

Does anyone know where to find a maker of custom maker stamps ,besides the nylon one they make at Tandy

Lookup your local Engraving businesses that have CNC , they will cut your designs out of steel or Alloy

usually an a4 page size of designs for about $80 all up

check it out.

/Eas

Eas, try ebay.com

Eas, try ebay.com

Will do that thanx Gunter. :)

/Eas

I have 2 from here http://www.greyghost...com/stamps.html they aren't metal but they work well.

I second this. I've been very happy with my stamps from Grey Ghost.

These guys can make good quality magnesium stamps for pretty cheap: www.psfilm.com

magnesium works pretty good for leather

For a more expensive brass/copper or more intricate stamps, these guys are world leaders: www.metalmagic.com

brass/copper will last longer than magnesium but the magnesium is so cheap that it may be more cost effective for most leather crafting projects

So this is a legit company?

Every time I go to their web site my malware detector detects some kind of malware that I have to clean. So I've been hesitant about ordering anything from them.

Glen

Hope this helps,

Kevin

So this is a legit company?

Every time I go to their web site my malware detector detects some kind of malware that I have to clean. So I've been hesitant about ordering anything from them.

Glen

Works fine for me on iPhone. Computer running Microsoft Security essentials both. They're legit

2103 E. McDaniel

Springfield, MO 65802

Phone:

417-869-4811

Fax:

417-869-5504

Toll Free:

1-888-369-6906

Try calling them if you are skeptical. Alex is who I dealt with. SHE is awesome.

Kevin

I dealt with Alex and SHE was awesome. I ordered two stamps and had them both in my hands within 7 days.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PirateandGreenParrot

This shop is awesome! I bought a leather stamp for our website name and I've never been more impressed! The material he uses is something called Delran or Delron... ?... and its awesome. You can wack that with a hammer and get an incredible impression, sharp and exact. The makers stamp never looks like you ever hit it.

I highly recomment PirateandGreenParrot on ETSY.

Ilene