Sign in to follow this  
bigo5552000

Help! Blue Guns Needed

Does anyone know where I can purchase a blue gun for a beretta 21a and a Taurus 709 slim? I cannot find them any where!! maybe i am not looking ion the correct places! thanks in advance guys!! You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

They are not in Ring's current catalog. Might check with Duncans and see if they have a cast aluminum dummy for them. Only other option is the real steel.

They are not in Ring's current catalog. Might check with Duncans and see if they have a cast aluminum dummy for them. Only other option is the real steel.

Thanks man!! i didn't know about duncans!! I didn't see a cost do you know how much they are?

thanks again

Thanks man!! i didn't know about duncans!! I didn't see a cost do you know how much they are?

thanks again

Not sure. I believe either $59 or $69

If you don't have the guns to work from, stop in at Larry's (Pistol and pawn) and see if he'll let you pattern off one if he has it.

I ordered 15 models from Duncans in February for $45 per mold plus shipping. The inventory sheet they sent me then shows both the Beretta and the Taurus in Stock. For a copy of the inventory sheet you can email them at glenn.duncan@chartermi.net, it will have the current stock and prices on it. Luke handled my order, first class service considering I was calling from Iraq to order and my fiance was paying for it from the states, necessitating a bunch of calls between the 3 of us. Shipping was about $28 for all 15 of them, fairly hefty box :)

Edited by dmr400

cool! they had the berretta but the taurus was out of stock.