Sign in to follow this  
sodbuster

pictures

here are some of my work i've done. the blue flower one is work in process. it will be a purse clutch for my wife, so it gets put on hold when i have other things to do. the elk ones done by brush and air brush using acrylic paints,and the clutch was all brush. i'm still learning how to color leather after all these years i never tried. i've been doing leather for a good 40 years off and on mostly off because i could never afford to buy leather and tools. now i want to get real serious. hope you like my work feel free to critisize.

worked that time, very nice work.

Very nice work and thank you for sharing:-)

Oh nice work. By the way, how can I post pics?

noah dont know if i can help but ill try you see my wife helps me alot when it comes to computor stuff im learning. first go the add new topic part then hit browse button put your picture in then make sure you resize it for email or blog size the hit upload if it says youre susiful[sp] then hitadd reply at the bottomof page.

Beautiful stuff!

I recently made the same decision as you about stepping up to a more serious level, but lots to learn so I think I'll hammer on and one day make stuff like that animal of yours..and...about that animal, I'd like to know what it is? Here is what I think, lives in northern parts of US and seem to be somewhere between elk and deer but is a elk species, could it be that it goes by the name carriboo (spelling??) or sumting??

Seen those here before and they seem to be called elk, I think.

Wonderful stuff, keep it going!

Tom

Lookin' good.