moriver

Artisan Support

I had a few questions about sewing in tight corners, different types of needle plates, etc. After reviewing everything on the forum I decided to just call Artisan and hoped to get 2-3 minutes of someones time.

Was I surprised, I talked with Steve, I cannot imagine anyone being more helpfull. He had all the answers I needed, he was courteous, and he took all the time needed to help me out.

I love the machine, ( had it for a year), and I thank the support is phenominal.

Thanks Steve

I second your opinion steveand Dave have been very helpful to me as well

I had a few questions about sewing in tight corners, different types of needle plates, etc. After reviewing everything on the forum I decided to just call Artisan and hoped to get 2-3 minutes of someones time.

Was I surprised, I talked with Steve, I cannot imagine anyone being more helpfull. He had all the answers I needed, he was courteous, and he took all the time needed to help me out.

I love the machine, ( had it for a year), and I thank the support is phenominal.

Thanks Steve

I second your opinion steveand Dave have been very helpful to me as well

Steve and Dave have both been tremendous in helping me with certain issues.

Ed

Same here, Steve helped me greatly with the 797 I just got, and said when I was ready to do the mod for heavier leather to just call him and he'd walk me through it...Wouldn't it be great if all companies had that kind of customer support..

Steve at Artisan has provided some of the best customer service support I've experienced anywhere. I have three of their machines and would not hesitate to buy another. There are very few companies that I've done business with who have matched their level of service and support.

I was introduced to Artisan machines a couple of years ago at the Boot and Saddle Makers Roundup in Wichita Falls Tx. I met Dave and Steve at the show. Being a trade show, you expect the venders to be friendly and helpful. After all, their trying to sell their products. Whats sets Artisan apart from other companies is their friendly, helpful support after the sale. These guys and their equiptment are top notch.

Randy

Agreed in all respects. Until I purchased my 4000, my preference was to go either to a local distributor or to certain national distributors, like Dunlap-Sunbrand. I went to Artisan because really heavy-duty machines are a niche market for most distributors at best (i.e., a lot of them don't really know much about these machines or their application quirks), and buying remotely made support really important. It doesn't matter who answers the phone at Artisan - they're all geared toward support, before and after the sale.

Bill

I appreciate their support so much that I buy all my supplies from them. That and reccomending to folks is all I can do until I need to add another machine.

Thanks to K-Man, Bruce Gibson, and others here that steered me to Artisan in the first place.

Regis

The money I spent on my 3000 was a drop in the bucket compared to the money I've saved from the outstanding customer support I've received from Steve and Dave. I've never seen a company be so helpful with their products. I've called with problems from the product itself and problems from user error (which is 99% of them) and they have been helpful, friendly, and very supportive. With all BS aside, I've never bought a product (ever) and had such a great experience. If I'm ever fortunate enough to have a decent size production shop Artisan will be the only machine I'd consider.

Just to add my 2 cents, I just bought the Toro 3000 at Wickenburg. The machine is great and best part was meeting Steve and Jerry. Both are teriffic guys and helpful in every way. Steve walked me through how to sew and how the machine operates. I know if I have any problems these guys and anyone else at Artisan will be there help me. Thanks for the machine and more so for the support. John

I received my 3000 about a week ago.

I had a couple of challenges but I'm working through them. I will be dropping Steve a call but so far I have cut my stitching time by 80% so it was well worth it. :notworthy:

I just bought a Consew CP206R portable flat bed machine and Dave had posted in another thread about using 135X16 needles instead of 135X17 needles for leather work. I called Artisan today and talked further with Dave about using the 135X16 Tri point needles. Even though I hadn't purchased one of their machines, Dave was willing go out of his way to help me with my needle selection!!!!!!! Customer service lives big time at Artisan. I did order some needles and thread from Artisan, and it won't be my last order, that's for sure!! I also let him know that we appreciate his help here at Leatherworker.net .

John

I just bought a Consew CP206R portable flat bed machine and Dave had posted in another thread about using 135X16 needles instead of 135X17 needles for leather work. I called Artisan today and talked further with Dave about using the 135X16 Tri point needles. Even though I hadn't purchased one of their machines, Dave was willing go out of his way to help me with my needle selection!!!!!!! Customer service lives big time at Artisan. I did order some needles and thread from Artisan, and it won't be my last order, that's for sure!! I also let him know that we appreciate his help here at Leatherworker.net .

John

Hi John,

You've got to get Sailrite's Monster II balance wheel for your Consew. Difference between night and day.

ed

Hi John,

You've got to get Sailrite's Monster II balance wheel for your Consew. Difference between night and day.

ed

Ed,

That's not the same as my Consew CP146 and I'm not positive it will work.......but, if it does, you are very right. Sounds like you got your Monster wheel and like it toooo.

Regis

Hi Guys,

They do make a "big" wheel for their 111 product, ask them if it will fit the 206.

Art

Ed,

That's not the same as my Consew CP146 and I'm not positive it will work.......but, if it does, you are very right. Sounds like you got your Monster wheel and like it toooo.

Regis

Ed,

Regis

I thought the only difference between those two machines is that the 146 can do zig zag as well as straight stitch.

I do like like this little machine. I can take it out for a few tasks and then put it away. It puts down a nice stitch.

ed

As I thought, Steve was able to straighten me out on my new Toro 3000 in less than 5 minutes so I'm very happy and got a ton of work done tonight. :notworthy:

I find myself just opening the Artisan website to gaze at the 3000.

I ordered mine almost 4 weeks ago, and it's getting to feel like I may never see one in person.

Rest assured it will get there. Like all importers, Artisan has to juggle pre-planned shipments against both existing and new orders, meaning if new orders spike, there can be delays - and there was just a major show (Wickenburg). From what I understand, the 3000 has been a big success for them. Still, as a small company carrying a wide range of machines, they can only stock up so much. Stay in contact, Artisan is good about telling their customers exactly what the situation is.

Bill

Hi John,

ed

Thanks for the tip Ed. I called Sailrite today and the Moster II will fit the cp206. Ordered one today.

John