knight1

Stamping Tools

I am leaving for sheridan in the morning. I will be selling a large number of stamping tools. I have 12 walter fay stamps, 25 original hackbarth stamps, a few barry king and 41 stamps made by Ray Pohja. These tools were made by ray for tad mizwa in the late 60's and 70's. I will have my cell phone with me in case anyone wants to see these stamps in sheridan. My name is howard and my number is406-531-2589. I hope to hear from some of you.

Hey knight1,

I would be interested in some of the Ray Pohja stamps. Could you give me an idea of:

What type of stamps they are,

Will you sell them individually,

What are you looking to get per stamp, and

Do you take PayPal?

Thanks,

Mike

Same here, if you get back from the show and still have some to sell would be interested in having a crack at them. Rick

Hey knight1,

I would be interested in some of the Ray Pohja stamps. Could you give me an idea of:

What type of stamps they are,

Will you sell them individually,

What are you looking to get per stamp, and

Do you take PayPal?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, here are the photos of the tools I have for sale. The Pohja tools are for sale individually. I would like to sell them as a group though. Give the photos a look and let me know what you think you might want.

I do take paypal.DSC02072.JPGDSC02071.JPG

Same here, if you get back from the show and still have some to sell would be interested in having a crack at them. Rick

Rick, I have posted photos and prices on this post. Let me know if you are interested. Howard

post-9486-127471420414_thumb.jpg

post-9486-127471427239_thumb.jpg