DreadPirateRedbeard

Need a small skull stamp

I want to get a small skull stamp and the only ones I've found are too big. I want something around 3/4" or as small as 3/8" tall/wide, ideally I'd like to find something around 1/2". Most of the stamps I've found in the Tandy catalogs are 1" or bigger. Does anyone know where I could get one? I've also looked on eBay with no luck. I'm using it as part of the stamp for putting on finished pieces so I know it is my work if it comes back for any reason. I want it to be smaller so I can hide it easier. If this isn't the place to post this, please move it so I know where it should go. Thanks much for your help everyone!

Dirkin

Edited by DreadPirateRedbeard

Red Beard, sounds like what you need is your own makers stamp...you could easily have a scull to your design incorporated into it. You would be talking $35-$50 probably.....I'll see if I can find ya the link to a source used by several folks here at LW...or you could search "makers stamp"

Try www.lasergiftcreations.com

Brenda will treat you good and at about $35.00 it's hard to beat.

Custom makers stamp in just about any size.

Allen

Right on! I'll be grabbing one of those in the next couple of weeks or so. I love this forum. Everyone is so freaking cool here!

Sounds to me like Gray Ghost and Red Beard is a marriage wait :head_hurts_kr: ing to happen.....