glove snap

where can i find how to set glove snaps

Thanks

David

DAVID TANDY HAS THEM.

where can i find how to set glove snaps

Thanks

David

When you are tapping your setter move it in a circular motion you are trying to get the post to roll outward. I hope this helps.

When you are tapping your setter move it in a circular motion you are trying to get the post to roll outward. I hope this helps.

Hi...those little boogers can be a little tricky if you're not careful. Just make sure that you don't bend those 2 straight little wires that go across the inside of the socket... if you do, you'll need to use another snap.... :)

Kevin

I got some today and the setters to set them it just looked like there was only 3 different pieces tring to figure out which goes with which

David

I got some today and the setters to set them it just looked like there was only 3 different pieces tring to figure out which goes with which

David

David, there should be 4 unique pieces for every snap. 2 pieces (usually silver in color) are the pieces that actually snap together, and the other can be a variety of colors but will include the "cap" (piece that shows when it's snapped) and "post" (little t-shaped one). The post takes the male silver part. and requires a smaller hole in the leather and the cap takes the female silver part and requires a larger hole. You will need a setting kit to do it properly and to keep from damaging the cap. I struggled with this for a while too and wasted alot of snaps trying to figure it out.

Edited by ChaChi

thanks to all the help

think i get it late last night lol

David