ARamcharan

Tractor Stamp

I'm looking for a small tractor stamp to go on a belt. If anyone has any ideas of where I could find one or willing to part with one, please let me know.

Thanks!

I'm looking for a small tractor stamp to go on a belt. If anyone has any ideas of where I could find one or willing to part with one, please let me know.

If you check ebay, there may be a tractor stamp out there, but none are commercially made by the large manufacturers. Baron Tools (long out of existence) may or may not have made a tractor stamp (I know they made a skid loader stamp & those still show up on ebay); I don't know if Basic Tool (also long out of existence) ever made a tractor stamp.

Suggestions- you may need someone to do custom work:

Bob Polger has a lot of metal stamps that are used with presses- he may have one. You'd need to search ebay for his website & contact him directly.

Brenda at Laser Gift Creations custom makes delrin stamps that can be used with a maul or a press. She is excellent to work with, VERY reasonable & very quick. She made our custom business stamp for us, so I know she does quality work.

There are others, both on this site & on ebay, who make 'maker stamps' & do custom work also.

I don't know if CraftJapan Tools has a tractor stamp. Bottom line, IF nothing is commercially available, you're going to put out some dollars for something custom, from perhaps $40++ & up. If it's going to be for multiple use, it may be worth it to have one made- consider it an investment- if, just for 1 time use, well, that's your call. Good luck.

If you check ebay, there may be a tractor stamp out there, but none are commercially made by the large manufacturers. Baron Tools (long out of existence) may or may not have made a tractor stamp (I know they made a skid loader stamp & those still show up on ebay); I don't know if Basic Tool (also long out of existence) ever made a tractor stamp.

Suggestions- you may need someone to do custom work:

Bob Polger has a lot of metal stamps that are used with presses- he may have one. You'd need to search ebay for his website & contact him directly.

Brenda at Laser Gift Creations custom makes delrin stamps that can be used with a maul or a press. She is excellent to work with, VERY reasonable & very quick. She made our custom business stamp for us, so I know she does quality work.

There are others, both on this site & on ebay, who make 'maker stamps' & do custom work also.

I don't know if CraftJapan Tools has a tractor stamp. Bottom line, IF nothing is commercially available, you're going to put out some dollars for something custom, from perhaps $40++ & up. If it's going to be for multiple use, it may be worth it to have one made- consider it an investment- if, just for 1 time use, well, that's your call. Good luck.

Thanks, I'll check e-bay. I Googled it but couldn't find anything. It is for only one project for now, but I do live in a rural area so it might be worth it to invest in a custom one. The main problem I have with ordering a custom stamp is I already quoted my customer a price range and that would add a lot to it. Thanks for the help though, I'll see what I can find in those sources.

Reviving this old thread to see if anyone knows if one exists. I'm in need of a tractor stamp to go on a belt for my nephew for Christmas.

I'm open to getting one custom made if I need to....as long as it resembles the green variety (any other color is just an imitation :) )

Look for a tractor brooch, cut the pin off the back and glue it to something solid then press that into your cased leather.

post-19342-0-22609900-1410004721_thumb.j

If you or someone else, wishes to have a stamp made "Laser Gift Creations" is one way to go.

Access this web page:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=tractor+rubber+stamp&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=31564919477&hvpos=1o2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3560352234195011412&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_1hs7o5sg05_b

There are tractor rubber stamps. This would give you the black line drawing for the tractor to send to LGC. I think you are looking at $50 for the leather stamp.

ferg