well here is another one, a friend aks for this one and now i have to make one more loll

a nother friend againg , well need a bit of feed back so dont be shy

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

post-6282-126567514356_thumb.jpg

post-6282-1265675154_thumb.jpg

post-6282-126567517184_thumb.jpg

Hi Richard, it looks nice to me. But one thing that does stand out to me is the three rivets. I think you need a little wider strap if you want to use 3 rivets, they seem crowded. To me 2 rivets one above the other one or sewing it would look better using that width strap. JMHO and it aint worth much.

Edited by dirtclod

thank i will do that for the next one maybe stich

thank you very much

Hi Richard, it looks nice to me. But one thing that does stand out to me is the three rivets. I think you need a little wider strap if you want to use 3 rivets, they seem crowded. To me 2 rivets one above the other one or sewing it would look better using that width strap. JMHO and it aint worth much.

I would agree about the rivets, but otherwise that is a stunning dragon. I want one!

Very nice....love the color, all that lacing. How long did it take you.

I guess the stamping took quite a bit of concentration.

Anyways

Great job.

Edited by Razz

well for the lacing it took me about 2 days off anf on

the stamping not that much , the carving a little bit more time but realy it whent fast

i think the lacing took most of my time

Very nice....love the color, all that lacing. How long did it take you.

I guess the stamping took quite a bit of concentration.

Anyways

Great job.

First impression was a" little busy " Others mentioned the straps and I am in agreement .Thinking out loud I wonder if attaching the straps from behind might not be cleaner . Take a page from the old time western saddle bags and do a in and out thing . The braiding is fabulous well done very clean and elegant .Personal opinion only I would simplify the handle and go for solid handle . This is first class work and very well done ,bear in mind all that I have said is just my personal opinion and counts for nothing . You should be very proud of this and its very well done . Really liked the stamping ! bluesman1951 quote name='richard55' timestamp='1265675238' post='142502']

well here is another one, a friend aks for this one and now i have to make one more loll

a nother friend againg , well need a bit of feed back so dont be shy