Sign in to follow this  
kininigan

120-8A Adler

Hello beautiful folks

Having heard about the this machine : Adler 120-8A, that it could walk on water, now it is time to ask the pros, can it saw thin or only thick stuff, is it being used by some of our best people on Leather worker, and what is the experience.

Dont know too much as you can see....so.....dont even have a picture of the thing:rolleyes2:

Kininigan

Hello beautiful folks

Having heard about the this machine : Adler 120-8A, that it could walk on water, now it is time to ask the pros, can it saw thin or only thick stuff, is it being used by some of our best people on Leather worker, and what is the experience.

Dont know too much as you can see....so.....dont even have a picture of the thing:rolleyes2:

Kininigan

Hello!

here is one Adler 120-8 for sale in Norway. And model before that, the Adler 20. These machines are not for sewing thin stuff thats for sure! The machine originates from the Singer class 7, You can se the similarity on the Adler class 20. I want to buy one for heavy harness work, but they costs! Similar model are made today by Consew, Gllobal, cowboy sewing machine and more. But you maybe know this from before! But here is some pics.

Trox

adler120-8.jpg

adler120-8f.jpg

adler-20-201.jpg

post-10237-127293714047_thumb.jpg

post-10237-127293723497_thumb.jpg

post-10237-127293725543_thumb.jpg

Hello!

here is one Adler 120-8 for sale in Norway. And model before that, the Adler 20. These machines are not for sewing thin stuff thats for sure! The machine originates from the Singer class 7, You can se the similarity on the Adler class 20. I want to buy one for heavy harness work, but they costs! Similar model are made today by Consew, Gllobal, cowboy sewing machine and more. But you maybe know this from before! But here is some pics.

Trox

Thank you Trox

Really appreciate, now I know, it is not a machine I could use

Kininigan

Edited by kininigan

Thank you Trox

Really appreciate, now I know, it is not a machine I could use

Kininigan

You`re welcome!

trox