Pounder

Pattern Needed For Lg-G2 Phone With Otterbox Cover

Hello All

I am In desperate need of a pattern for an LG-G2 phone with an Otterbox cover. I do not have access to the phone to do a paper pattern as it is a gift for a customer relative. Please, please, I could sure use some help with this one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I just upgraded to the G2...that phone is huge...I hate to see how big it is with an otter box. Wow.

you should be able to look up the specs for the otter case and make your template from that. i made one for an iphone 5 with an otter case and it is huge. one thing i did learn is to make sure it sits a little low that way it doesnt push against the stomach when they sit.

Billy Bragg

Thanks for the tip, you are right, that thing is huge, been working from the specs from their website and if all is correct it should require a shoulder strap. :rofl:

yeah the one i made looks like he has an ipad on his side lol. one more thing, when making your template make sure you take into consideration the thickness of your leather and the bends your leather will have to make.

A friend of mine used the chrome swivel two piece belt clip he said he bought from Springfield. Something like police and fire used to use back in the day, but smaller. That way the pouch could rotate a bit without sticking the owner in the side. Kinda flexible.

King's X, thanks for the tip, I will check with the customer to see if she thinks hubby would like that.