moix

Ucreedo || Leather Bags Store

Hello guys,

I recently started my online business of leather bags. Since i am very new into this business , i need your advices and suggestions about my store http://www.ucreedo.com . I have categories ranging from professional bags, bag packs, travel bags, bags for women e.t.c I will soon be updating my store with tons of new leather bags/accessores & stuff that i will shoot personally.
Also if someone has a similar experience he can share his views and discuss his problems/work arounds related to Seo/Sem , Production , Shipping e.t.c . It would be good if we have a healthy and useful discussion so that we can benefit from each other...

Cheers.

so are you just a reseller?

There are many members here that make excellent items that you can add and make it a community based approach.. just a thought

At the moment yes. But my plan is too hire a few leather workers , once I have orders on daily basis. My current situation is that once I recieve an order , I ask the manufacturer to make and I ship it. The manufacturer gets the money and that's it.

Yes it's a good idea , my target is to provide good quality on reliable price. My friends started leather jackets business and they did wonderful. Their quality was superb and the prices were not too high. At the moment I am focussing on seo/sem stuff to achieve reasonable audience on my store .... Thanks for your reply anyways :)

Looks good but from a marketing standpoint instead of saying blackish brown (as an example) I would use more like a black/brown descprtion

Noted ! In a few days I will be posting some new bags to my store ... I am a newbie into this business. I am planning to start a Google adword campaign to drive traffic to http://www.ucreedo.com/ .... I tried to add a few keywords and omg the bidding system seems to be so expensive :d I wonder how it is successfully implemented within a low budget :P

You do not have to really use Google adword, its about meta tags in your website that help drive traffic to the search engines. Who ever has designed the website you can have them add the meta tags, such things like leather bags, leather goods, leather, hand made. Descriptions like that.