Sign in to follow this  
lilpep

Singer 45 K

Hello every one

I am very !!!! Interested in finding a singer 45k sewing machine walking foot version or at least a walking needle version. If you or some one you know has one that would be willing to sell please drop me a line at lilpep_27@yahoo.com

I can trade leather or simply cash !! For it. If it has the treadle stand it would be a plus but head only would be great as well.

Thanks

HI, I'm over in Australia so wouldn't be much good for supplying you with the machine you want, however I have them in stock and so can recommend them to you and you should find something locally. I don't recall there being a needle feed 45K, there are several walking foot (jump foot) models available. Two of my favourites are the 45K58 which is a walking foot flatbed with reverse and the 45K89 which is the walking foot, cylinder arm with reverse, both these machines are fabulous quality and worth looking for, they sew to around the 12mm mark. In Australia a good 45K25 (that the basic roller foot machine) sells for about $1200, the 45K89 being the bells and whistles version for about $2250.

Best Regards Steve