Sign in to follow this  
mmirob

Adler 30-7 Patching Machine For Sale

I have for sale a great working, beautiful stitching Adler 30-7 (this is the long arm) with original cast base. No motor, hand crank. $950 Simply selling because I hardly use it. Would love a local pick-up and I'm not sure how to ship, but would work with you to find out how.

Trying to buy a 205 or 441. Will get pictures up soon.

I will also be selling a beautiful Tippmann Boss, cast iron, still using it today. $1000 (sews perfect) I am not a professional just a hobby holster maker and looking to upgrade my wares. I went from hand stitching and lacing, to the Tippman, and I am now ready to plug in! I make and sell about 4 holsters a month. If you live near Nashville TN, would love for you to try before you buy. Call Rob B (615) 482-7233

Sent you a PM for the Tippman. Good luck

I have for sale a great working, beautiful stitching Adler 30-7 (this is the long arm) with original cast base. No motor, hand crank. $950 Simply selling because I hardly use it. Would love a local pick-up and I'm not sure how to ship, but would work with you to find out how.

I will also be selling a beautiful Tippmann Boss, cast iron, still using it today. $1000 (sews perfect) I am not a professional just a hobby holster maker and looking to upgrade my wares. I went from hand stitching and lacing, to the Tippman, and I am now ready to plug in! I make and sell about 4 holsters a month. If you live near Nashville TN, would love for you to try before you buy. Call Rob B (615) 482-7233

Here is a pic that I promised! I have a few more, email me if you need them.

IMG_2587.JPG

post-13859-126766499301_thumb.jpg

Doesn't anyone want to make an offer on the Adler 30-7? How about a suggestion on where it should be priced?

Sews beautifully. Comes complete with cast stand and threading tool. Lowered price to $640 from $950. Machine must go, I simple do not use it. This is a follow-up to previous post, I hope the forum will allow me to repost??? Pick-up location is Nashville TN. It is heavy. Have questions, feel free to ask. You are welcome to come by and try it before you buy. Rob (615) 482-7233

IMG_2587.JPG

post-13859-12684026586_thumb.jpg

Doesn't anyone want to make an offer on the Adler 30-7? How about a suggestion on where it should be priced?

Adler 30-7 is sold.

Sews beautifully. Comes complete with cast stand and threading tool. Lowered price to $640 from $950. Machine must go, I simple do not use it. This is a follow-up to previous post, I hope the forum will allow me to repost??? Pick-up location is Nashville TN. It is heavy. Have questions, feel free to ask. You are welcome to come by and try it before you buy. Rob (615) 482-7233

Adler 30-7 sold.

Are your machines still for sale? Thanks

Are your machines still for sale? Thanks

Adler is sold. Holding on to tippman until new machine arrives. Hopefully this month.

Rob