Shaunny Rotten

Holsters, Gun Cases, And Work Tools And More.

I've been doing this for a few weeks now and I think I'm starting to get the hang of cutting and basic forming of leather. So far most of my attempts to colour and stamp leather have not turned out as I would have liked them so those pictures won't be posted. However here are a few that I have done that I am proud of.

This was the first project that I did, and aside from a minor ripple on one side of the piece I am quite happy with the way that it turned out. The pattern that I made fit perfectly and it provides just the right amount of grip on my shoulder.

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

Second we have two gun cases that came out much better than I had expected them to initially. Made some mistakes along the way but that's what learning's all about.

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Here's a SASS rig that I put together. The fit isn't as great as I would like it, and there are some major changes that I'm going to make to the next one, but considering I put it together in 24 hours and it works well I'm happy enough with it. The part that I was really concerned with were the holsters. I followed a pattern making template that I found on here (OP's name escapes me at the moment) and our pistols fit perfectly the first time round. Snug enough that I can walk around all afternoon with them with no concern of them going anywhere, but they draw quickly and smoothly every time.

DSCF1037.jpg

DSCF1039.jpg

Lastly this is nothing special, however it is going to be a daily use item for me. I do tree work and I don't always have the option of coming down from the tree when coffee shows up on site, so I made this to get the coffee up to me. 4" wide, 5.25" tall, fits a 20oz coffee cup. Handle is set with medium double cap rivets which allows the handle to rotate out of the way for easy access.

DSCF1035.jpg

Pretty neat stuff. Looks like you are dong great! :specool: