Myriam

Notepad tutorial

As promised, I'm posting the tutorial for the notepad cover I made for Ken (Froghunter).

I made PDF files so you can easily print them out and refer to them as you work. One of them is the tutorial and the other is the cutting pattern (I indicated a safe area where you can put your tooling).

Johanna - I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section. If I'm not, feel free to move it where it should be.

If you have any questions, ask away and I'll do my best to answer them.

Enjoy! :)

NotepadCoverTutorial.pdf

NotepadCoverPattern.pdf

NotepadCoverTutorial.pdf

NotepadCoverPattern.pdf

Edited by Myriam

Awesome, Myriam, just awesome. Thank you.

Hi Myriam,

That is a really neat looking notebook. The decorative cuts are a really nice touch and you did them very well! Thanks for taking the time to do the tutorial on this.

Thanks, Mike and Clay. Doing the tutorial was the least I could do since I'm a sucker for tutorials myself! :lol:

Great tutorial Myriam, Thanks a million:-)

Well this is a great tutorial and a great looking notepad cover. Very well done Myriam. This forum just keeps getting better each day with people such as yourself taking the time to do this for all to see and help them learn.

Ken

Thank you so much. Always looking for new patterns.

Super Tutorial Myriam!! And best of all, it's was written while making something for me!!!!

Did I mention that I LOVE IT!!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Tina - Thanks, Tina. I know how much I love tutorials so I figured I've got to do one too! :)

Beaverslayer - Thanks, Beaver. It's the way I learn and I'm all about sharing. That's what's neat about leather work, everyone is so willing to share their knowledge with others. One of the main reasons why I love it so much :)

Kani - Thanks, Kani. My way of sharing with others :)

Froghunter - Thanks, Ken. Yup, you did mention it, but it feels good to hear it again. Tells me I did good :)