Sign in to follow this  
DG Leather

Northern BC Newbie

Hey,

I just found this site. I am new to the site and to leather working. I have done alot of projects and bought alot of tools in the last 2.5 months. I am venturing into new ground everyday. I am taught from YOUTUBE actually....and then trial and order....I am in north BC. Recently moved to Prince George from Edmonton. Anyways I am looking forward to getting to know some of you and too see projects and to get some hints possibly.

I am 34 and work in the Social Service ....mostly Addiction type work. I am an avid Archer and Hunter. I am also in love with celtic knot work and such as well as enlarged wildlife pictures. Other hobbies include soapstone carving. Nonetheless.....Hello to everyone.

Hello and welcome to the board!!!

This is the right place to get to know more about working with leather no matter what your skill is.

The atmosphere is very friendly and people are most willing to share their knowledge, be it leatherwork or gods of the vikings;-)

Tom

Prince George, eh? I have some family out there. :D

Trial and error is really the best way to learn. Or at least, it's the most fun way to learn!

Good luck with your future projects!

Welcome since you work with addiction you have probably already identified the symptoms that leather induces. Remember the only dumb question is one that is not asked. Have fun, watch your fingers around sharp stuff and post lots and lots of pictures.

Hey Ganon, I'm from BC as well I'm Down in Vancouver mostly do dog collars and belts because thats what sells.

Welcome to the site, enjoy.

Mike