Sign in to follow this  
sheridanman

a checkbook cover with the modified tools

hi guys!

i have resized the pic so here it is. this is not to show off the work but to show the tools i am selling and how it performs after it was modified. these tools are original old USA made craftools and i got these tools from my mentor ron g. ross. before ron sent these tools to me he modified them to perform well on the details of sheridan style carving. at that time i didnt have the money to get me the high end sheridan set tools. since ron was a friend he got these tools for me from his collection and modified them to accomodate the sheridan style . this is just to show you that it can do the style. thanks and for those interested pls. PM me for price.-----ritch

DSC08911.JPG

post-6432-126025869779_thumb.jpg

hi guys!

i have resized the pic so here it is. this is not to show off the work but to show the tools i am selling and how it performs after it was modified. these tools are original old USA made craftools and i got these tools from my mentor ron g. ross. before ron sent these tools to me he modified them to perform well on the details of sheridan style carving. at that time i didnt have the money to get me the high end sheridan set tools. since ron was a friend he got these tools for me from his collection and modified them to accomodate the sheridan style . this is just to show you that it can do the style. thanks and for those interested pls. PM me for price.-----ritch

Hi how much are you asking for the tools? Thanks, Ben

Hi how much are you asking for the tools? Thanks, Ben

Hi.. same question!! I tried to PM you to find out, but it says you don't accept PM's??? Settings may be off.. LMK when you can, thanks! John