needles

Riverter, Eyelet, Punch Machine

Hi

I have just finished this, it was badly rusted some of the center pins had rusted solid and it didn't look very healthy so dismantled it, removed all the rust re painted and greased, now ready to work i think. but one piece is missing so would like to know if i can get a replacement and also find out what the other bits are for. so does anyone know who the makers of this is and also what is the flower shaped thing for? (can't think of another way to put it.)

any ideas please

thanks

post-33777-0-78895500-1360942534_thumb.jpost-33777-0-53973400-1360942546_thumb.jpost-33777-0-43865300-1360942565_thumb.j

al

The flower thing is your splash anvil it spreads the rivet or whatever out in all directions. Mighty fine job on getting it back in shape !!!

Very cool machine

thank you, can't wait to play properly with it

Very nice, those machines are usually quite pricey. I would check with Shoe Systems plus if you need more information about it. They sell one very similar, it may be the same.

brilliant thank you

unbelievable, just looked there's one very similar to mine....how much!......I've been very lucky, I was given this, it was stuck in a corner of a garage where the roof leaked.....and looked like junk, all rusty and seized. I'm now an even happier little chappy :thumbsup:

unbelievable, just looked there's one very similar to mine....how much!......I've been very lucky, I was given this, it was stuck in a corner of a garage where the roof leaked.....and looked like junk, all rusty and seized. I'm now an even happier little chappy :thumbsup:

I don't recall what they cost but its quite a bit new. Definitely in the 4 digits but I honestly don't recall, I just remember they were way more than I was willing to spend. They had them on demo at the shoe repair convention.

If you ever decide you want to sell it let me know.