Leather by LOU

Consew 206Rb-5 With All The Whistles....

I've got a Consew 206rb-5 with all the bells and whistles. I am not including any pics because the machine is in beautiful condition and you can just image search one if you want to see it. I will provide pictures to any interested buyer of detailed mods.

This machine was upgraded to include:

speed reducer/torque increaser (2 belt system) http://www.allbrands.com/products/13324-superior-sr-2-speed-reducer-3-6-9-pulley-sr2-insta

servo motor ($160)

roller edge guide ($100)

I also modified the servo motor so it has a much wider range in the pedal. You can sew as slow as you want in the beginning and also run at bobbin winding speed at the other end of the pedal.

Machine is finely tuned and I have also had several walking feet modified to have lower profile and be easier to use in tight in spots.

For the record. I love this machine it is my daily work horse and has been well taken care of. I am only selling because I hope to attend a Leather Arts School in Italy for the rest of the year. That includes selling off everything I own and moving in a backpack with my designs and a laptop. Don't want to store tools.

I have a unique request of the interested buyer. I would prefer to keep this machine until I depart for classes. That would mean that the machine would be available for pick up the week of the 16th-22nd of February. If this works for you or any where around there I would appreciate you contacting me.

I am firm at $1000 for the machine. It truly is ready to work! Its all going towards Tuition! Thanks for viewing.

Anthony Loughan

715-271-9558

Very interested. PM'ng contact info. I'm in Tacoma, WA. So I can pick up. Interested in a mid-february purchase, so hanging onto it until then should be no issue. We can talk more details in our convo.