Art

IFoLG 2008 Show in Columbus, Ohio

Well, who's going?

I am -- get there late Thursday, leave later Sunday.

Art

I'll be there early Friday

Dave

Hotel reservations are made...should be there 3 pm or so Friday. Crystal, Tina and Lindatt are coming too- can't wait to see everybody!

Johanna

Hi- I will be getting there sometime Friday morning - staying Friday night, but have to leave Saturday... :(

Crystal

I'm there. Hope to run into a couple of ya'll

I'll be there with my family either Wednesday or Thursday. We're aiming for Thursday as we'll be going to other places first. Hope to see several of you there.

I am hoping to make time to get

there if even for just an hour.

WINDY

My son Riley and I will be in the area sometime late thrus evening and will check into the host hotel Friday morning sometime. If some wants to have a get together we need to set a date and time. I would suggest meeting friday evening or for breakfast Sat morning before everything starts. :whatdoyouthink:

Early Saturday morning I hope to be taking pics to get them online for everyone who couldn't make it to the show. I'll be around all weekend- please, if you see me- stop me and introduce yourself. I would love to put faces with all the names (screen, business & real!) I have gotten to know these last couple of years. I don't know how, but I didn't get to meet Kathy (Yaklady) in Texas and there had to be a few times we were close enough to touch. Don't worry about interrupting me- stop me and say "hello". I don't have a leather nametag yet this year...

:( but I will be easy to find. I am easy to spot- I'll be the only show attendee with no leather showing and a crappy Wal mart purse, complete with a broken zipper. My cell phone number is (419) 953-1386 and it can text for free if all else fails. ( I don't always hear my phone in the bottom of the yukky purse, but the text thing beeps until I catch on.) I want to meet you all- and please give me one of your business cards. Sometimes I am in a unique position to hook people up with people who want what they can do. Sometimes I need your advice on something pertaining to your particular expertise, and I can't tell you how much it means to me that you will take the time to answer my questions and help me understand what I don't know, or don't get. I wish I had known you folks when I did leatherwork for a living. I might even be rich and famous now. :) And here is something else- some of you I know in real life, but I don't always know if you are on the board or who you are on here. Please let me know. If you like the board, hate the board, tell me that too. And for all you guys who do like the board- tell your friends about us please? The more the merrier, and I'll just get another coffee urn and more doughnuts for the lounge here on LW. The variety, loyalty and diversity of our members is what makes this place so much fun.

Somebody wanna make a list of people coming that we can post here? It's hard to plan a 'meeting' during the weekend because everybody has classes and other obligations, but we hang out in the rooms, the lobby, make impromptu restaurant runs, take smoke breaks in the parking lot and then there is the bar, everyone is nodding knowing about the bar stuff. (people pulling scraps and knives out of their pockets and executing flawless cuts and telling stories is one of the family friendly things I can say!) We'll see each other- we just have to remember to say "Hi!" We're gonna have fun this year!

Johanna

Me and hubby will be there sometim friday after noon...We'll stay until sunday and hope to meet a whole bunch of you:-)

I'll pester you Johanna :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend

I'll be there Thursday late through Sunday. I have classes Friday & Saturday, and I'm scribing Friday night. I'm not sure if Roz needs anymore bodies, but there may be opportunties to help. Scribing is cool because you can hear the judges discussions before they boil it down to the few lines that get recorded.

Anyway, Friday is probably out for me, other than bumping into people between classes & judging. I have another class Saturday afternoon. I really hope to get to meet more of you!

We need a special gathering place/time. Maybe meet in the corner before the banquet?? We need red corsages and a special password...

Brent