Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jack

I Need Custom Glove For Deformed Hand

Guest Jack

Hello,

I am 22 and work with my hands a lot as a janitor. I was born with a partial left hand. I am in need of a couple pairs of leather gloves for my hand for work, since my hand is getting sore and needs protection. Does any one know of any one that can help me in the Tampa bay area or any where in Florida?

Thanks,

Jack Howland

Hello,

I am 22 and work with my hands a lot as a janitor. I was born with a partial left hand. I am in need of a couple pairs of leather gloves for my hand for work, since my hand is getting sore and needs protection. Does any one know of any one that can help me in the Tampa bay area or any where in Florida?

Thanks,

Jack Howland

Jack i wished i could be of more help to you, what i would do is to buy a pair of leather gloves that would fit the hand that you need it on, and then take leather away or add to it.

hope this helps you.

Hello,

Thanks,

Jack Howland

I am always up to a challenge, I have a friend that blew off most of his right hand with a stick of dinamite, I did not say he was a smart friend. He only has his thumb and his little finger. I just cut off the excess material for him and sew it closed. If you want to email me off list and tell me of your needs I will try to help you. Here is my email. southwind58 at yahoo dot com

Randy

Jack,

I am in Tallahassee. I can be reached. If you can send me a picture of the type of gloves that are comfortable to you. along with a picture of your hand, and we can go from there. I can get this done within a week,10 days tops(although I think faster).

Hope I can help you.

Marc

Edited by Johanna
removed email addy because of spammers

Something that you might consider doing is getting a life casting made of your hand. This way the craftsman can fit the glove to it, and you don't have to be there. You might be able to get the casting done at a good hobby shop/art supplier, college art dept/ medical dept, or do it yourself. There is a company, I believe it is called called Smooth On, that sells the stuff you need.

I have a daughter that really wants to play the drums and has a passion for music, however, her left hand did not develop and would need a special glove made to properly hold a drumstick.  I was wondering if you might be able to help?

Edited by melallday
Grammatical error