PJStine

Make It With Leather Magazines

Looking for old Make It with Leather Magazines.

Hi,I have approx 90 copies of this and other leatherwork related magazines mostly in reasonable condition although not pristine, some dating back to the seventies and nearly all either have the patterns in, or the pull out type.

The problem is I am in the uk , just thought I would let you know I have them for sale.

Regards steve.

have you found what your after? where are you at. have most from the early 70's through till they ended the first time or changed the name plus other patterns .golf bag ect

I have a couple of binders full as well.

I am looking for a copy of the Saddle Purse pattern from the May/June 1984 Make it with Leather magazine.

I saw that you have "binders full".  Would you have this issue with the pattern?

Thank You

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2015 at 4:49 PM, bigsteve said:

Hi,I have approx 90 copies of this and other leatherwork related magazines mostly in reasonable condition although not pristine, some dating back to the seventies and nearly all either have the patterns in, or the pull out type.

The problem is I am in the uk , just thought I would let you know I have them for sale.

Regards steve.

Do you have the May/June 1984 issue of Make it with Leather with the pattern?

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 5:01 PM, thunter9 said:

have you found what your after? where are you at. have most from the early 70's through till they ended the first time or changed the name plus other patterns .golf bag ect

I am looking for the saddle purse pattern from the May/June 1984 issue of Make it with Leather!  Would you have that?

i sold those to jim parent out of wis.