Sign in to follow this  
Mikel

Looking for some Fur and sewing service. SMALL project.

So I have a great backpack I purchased made specially to carry Mac laptops. It has a Faux fur lining that offers great protection for the laptop. unfortunately the bag isn't big enough to hold all my books so I purchased a big bag From oakley, the sunglass company. It has a nice big laptop holder but the padding is REALLY sub par. Especially since it wil be housing my 3k laptop. So what Im looking for is basically a Lining for the holder.

What I Need:

Real thick/long fur to offer lots of protection.

REAL soft fur so it isn't abrasive on the laptop.

I need the fur (assuming its going to be off a smaller animal like a rabbit) sewn together in a rectangle (ill get exact measurements when I find someone to do this) roughly 13'' high x 24'' long. Then I need the fur Folded in half long ways (so its like 13'' x 12'') and just the bottom sew (so one of the 12" bottom sides. I obviously need the fur on the inside. the reason for this is the bag has 2 access slots for the laptop. one on the side and one on the top. I'm going to slide the fur lining in the existing laptop compartment then sew it on 2 sides to the back (the top and the side.)

If anyone is willing to do this let me know. I take exact measurements and draw something up. Thanks in advance.