Just because some of you wanted to see it "done" =) My first lacing project and I dare say it could be addicting...

WalletLaced.jpg WalletLacedOpen.jpg WalletlacedTop.jpg

post-5432-1207115420_thumb.jpg

post-5432-1207115463_thumb.jpg

post-5432-1207115507_thumb.jpg

Very cool Scouter. I agree about the lacing. Very addictive and looks great. Hey, are those my girls back there on the last pic? I just gave that pic to my tattoo artist.

great lacing scouter, now on to braiding!!!!

Don't ya just love to lace Scouter? Very nicely done.

Ken

Spider! Holy Cow! Give you the Blue Ribbon for Great EYES! Yes those are your "gals" poppin out of the folder! =) Love that piece! Thanks again!

LeatherTat2a.JPG

post-5432-1207124695_thumb.jpg

That is nice Scouter! Very consistent lacing there. I totally agree with the others about the addictiveness and I actually have started a little braiding too with some leftover roo lace. Somewhere in the nearest days I will start a 4,5 ft long mexican basketweave, that's when lacing becoms not so much looking forward too.

Keep 'em coming!

Tom

Very nice work, Scouter! Like the colors and the way you've applied them. How did you do it?

Myriam, Nice webpage! For the colors I used only Fieblings Alcohol dyes... The only acrylic white I added was for the tail and a spot on the eye. I did this because I figure the wallet will get alot of abuse in and out of the pants and I didn't want any color "rubbing off". After the dyes I used a few coats of rubbed in. We will see how this holds up.

Sedgwick leather balm. :lol:

Very nice Scouter,

I like the coloring and the lacing is beautiful:-)

Fine Job! and yes the colors are GREAT!

Scouter,

Very nice wallet and lacing! I have always been partial to deer scences and fine job on the coloring of the deer.

On your next one, (on the corners) instead of going through the one corner hole three times, try going through each of the

"three holes" at the corner two times each.

Johnny

Coleman, I never heard of that! Sounds like it might work good without the "bulk". Is that a common procedure? I have never seen that in any lacing manuals! Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup:

Hi Scouter: Very nice job on the lacing. I find it most relaxing to lace while watching the idiot box. That way I can tell the wife I'm doing something constructive instead of just being a couch potato! :cow:

Thom