Sign in to follow this  
naturedog

Nature Dog

Naturedog.net We recently started a small home business making custom leather dog collars from scratch. We have been buying most of our leather supplies through Tandy, and have been pretty happy with the results so far. We start from plain cow hides then die them, cut strips, and then embellish them with hand shaped cabochons such as turquoise and Malachite. We just purchased an industrial strap cutter and sewing machine to expedite the process. We are based out of Colorado and have been selling locally through word of mouth. We just launched our website, where you can now order our semi-precious stones and gem collars. You can see our products at www.Naturedog.net , We really appreciate the advice we have received on this forum and look forward to many more postings. Feel free to comment or visit us online. Hopefully, with our new business and pending trademarks and patents, Nature Dog will take off soon.

Edited by naturedog

Hi Naturedog - this is serendipitous that you posted just now!  I just checked out your website - looks like some really nice collars! I'm really excited about starting to make dog-collars myself and have been looking all over for the kind of stones you put on yours.  Do you make those ornaments yourself?  Do you sell them?

Thanks and good luck with your new business!