Sign in to follow this  
faceOdd

60's East West Musical Instruments style custom jacket?

Hello,

A Seattle musician contacted me today via MySpace to see if I could make him a reproduction or similar East West Musical Instruments style jacket. He has vintage gold leather he'd like it to be made from. This is not something I have the skills or equipment to do, so I decided to see if anyone here would be interested in such a project.

I think it would be easiest to send me a message with your contact information, and I can forward it to him so he can contact you directly.

Thank you!

~Tammy

Guest Romulus

Hi,

My name is Romulus, and I own South Paradiso Leather. We remake all the East West Musical Instruments Co. jackets. You can check out my work online also I have a new East west web site up www.EastWestMusicalInstrumentsCo.com

And you can find my contact info there.

Thanks

Romulus

Hello,

A Seattle musician contacted me today via MySpace to see if I could make him a reproduction or similar East West Musical Instruments style jacket. He has vintage gold leather he'd like it to be made from. This is not something I have the skills or equipment to do, so I decided to see if anyone here would be interested in such a project.

I think it would be easiest to send me a message with your contact information, and I can forward it to him so he can contact you directly.

Thank you!

~Tammy