Sign in to follow this  
tntsl

Three Leather Braiding Books For Sale

I have three leather braiding books that I'd like to sell. I bought them thinking I would eventually give braiding a go but I really enjoy carving and stamping so I just don't think I'll ever get around to braiding. The three books are as follows.

Encyclopedia fo Rawhide and Leather Braiding by Bruce Grant - $18 shipped in the continental USA

Braiding Fine Leather by David Morgan - $13 shipped in the continental USA

How to Make Whips by Ron Edwards - $17 shipped in the continental USA

All three books are in like new condition. Feel free to PM or email if you have any questions about these books.

Reducing prices for the Encyclopedia fo Rawhide and Leather Braiding and How to Make Whips. $15 each with free shipping

I have three leather braiding books that I'd like to sell. I bought them thinking I would eventually give braiding a go but I really enjoy carving and stamping so I just don't think I'll ever get around to braiding. The three books are as follows.

Encyclopedia fo Rawhide and Leather Braiding by Bruce Grant - $18 shipped in the continental USA

Braiding Fine Leather by David Morgan - $13 shipped in the continental USA

How to Make Whips by Ron Edwards - $17 shipped in the continental USA

All three books are in like new condition. Feel free to PM or email if you have any questions about these books.

I'll take both of them. Do you take a paypal ?

John

I'll take both of them. Do you take a paypal ?

John

Hi John,

Yes, I do take Paypal to ttasischesso@aol.com

Thanks,

Troy

Edited by tntsl