CZ-75, I should have made the sweat shield a little wider.post-20297-087031500 1303263493_thumb.jp post-20297-029943100 1303263687_thumb.jp

I Luv it! The holster & the gun. CZ represents (arguably) the biggest bang for the buck in the entire handgun universe. It still amazes me how cheaply you can pick 'em up for in the private sale market.

Don't let the folks over at the CZ Forums see that holster, you'll get pestered with a bunch of requests :rolleyes: Apparently there is only a few quality makers out there who do CZ.

Looks very nice....why not stitch another line along the trigger guard where you scribed that line?

I've owned 6 CZ's and 3 at this point in time. That is a very nice looking holster and looks to add to the Pistol it self.

As far as the sweat shield goes, it is not too slim, I'd say it is about perfect so you can get a correct grip with your thumb down the side without getting the shield between the gun and thumb effectively locking it into the holster.

Very nice, wondering about the stitch line at the trigger guard also...?

I've learned through trial and error (mostly error) that the sweat shield always seems to end up farther forward in practice than it did on paper.

To offset this, I simply move it 1/4" back on the paper.....

Thank a lot, I did not Dare show the first one I did. The line was cased when I did the boning, I never thought of another stitch line. After looking at the holster I don't think it would look that right. I'm still trying to get the stitch to edge of gun measuring down. I used the half the with of the pistol method. Any help would be appreciated

Thank a lot, I did not Dare show the first one I did. The line was cased when I did the boning, I never thought of another stitch line. After looking at the holster I don't think it would look that right. I'm still trying to get the stitch to edge of gun measuring down. I used the half the with of the pistol method. Any help would be appreciated

The way I use to get the stitch line close to the gun, is as follows: along the spine of the holster, I allow the full thickness of the gun. Along the trigger guard side, I only allow the thickness of the leather for the stitch line. This makes for a very tight fitting holster, that needs to be stretched to fit the gun. Just wet the holster, and insert the gun. You will have to work the gun into it, and then do the final form fitting, and boning. This works well for me, and as yet, I have not had to throw away holsters because I couldn't get the gun in. This takes most of the stretch out of the leather, so it doesn't loosen up as much with wear. Hope this helps, and keep up the good work. The holster looks nice.

seems to take 3 holsters for me to get stitch lines right. i always try to make them too tight the first try.

I've run into it where the weapon is so tight in the holster you have to seriously pull it out over a few minutes of tugging.

When this has happened I generally dampen it again after wet forming, let it almost dry and then pull it out and push it back in with a slight twisting pressure. It stretched it out to the point it draws with ease. Then I hit the inside with Tan Kote let it dry and do it again. I have not had any issues with them after doing that.

Unless of course you mean it is so tight you can not get the weapon in at all..?