Sign in to follow this  
goodfella

Belt Holster For Ccw Carry

That turned out very pro looking. Not my first choice with the white thread but it actually doesnt look to bad (personally preference, your craftsmanship is top notch).

Very sharp looking. Good job!

Looks great. I'm personally a big fan of accent thread colors. Yes, they're concealed and no one is supposed to see it. But that doesn't mean we can't go out of our way to make them look nice. Besides, some of our holsters might end up in an open-carry state.

Looks great. I'm personally a big fan of accent thread colors. Yes, they're concealed and no one is supposed to see it. But that doesn't mean we can't go out of our way to make them look nice. Besides, some of our holsters might end up in an open-carry state.

I'm with particle, I like contrasting stitching, however I generally use a bit less in the amount of the contrast. I do make items that are for more show, and have done items in black with white stitching which were greeted with satisfaction. You work is right up there, I like it. I'd wear it in plain clothes ... if the holster were on the other side. I'm a southpaw. Mike

Edited by katsass